Are you a student interested in an internship at Globalknox?
Globalknox welcomes applications to our Internship Programme. You can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real life, to earn extra pocket money, gain practical experience and obtain an inside view to potential career options. We guarantee maximum practical exposure and learning experience.
The Globalknox Internship Programme aims to provide opportunities to talented undergraduates to gain hands-on working experience through on-the-job attachments with the corporate world in Malaysia. At the same time, they will develop essential soft skills such as business communication, time management and workplace etiquette, thus increasing graduate employability.
Internship applications are welcome all year round. Only selected applicants will be notified for a placement as an industrial trainee.
- On-the-job rotations.
- Soft skills development via development programme and coaching from our dedicated trainers
- Experiential learning through organisational programmes such as Corporate Responsibility (CR) activities
- Internship Allowance
- This Internship Programme provides practical students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/Diploma. Here, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify student for future hiring.
- During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take 2 to 3 months to complete, depending on the practical students’ training requirement.
Some roles you may take on during your internship:
– Product development and research
– Online marketing and social community building
– Event outreach strategy execution
– Content creation and management
– Administrative support to the organization
- with daily administrative work, liaison,
- on-the-ground operational work, writing minutes,
- preparing letters and replying emails, and other
- specific related work depending on the department.
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +60378872010.